Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Getting Back To It

I, like the rest of the world, have disappeared. Really, I just couldn't deal with all the news and had a hard time escaping into a book. So instead, I escaped into a video game. Being a Dark Elf and battling a world of monsters was a much nicer place to be. In fact, just fishing and enjoying the scenery was nice and relaxing.

But, I did finally find my feet and found some books to read that pulled me into the pages and didn't want to let me go. I dread across the board. Fantasy, romance, some other genre that I don't want to go look up and it was fantastic.

I was off work for a bit and got gaming and reading done. I mean what else was there to do? So many things were on a list and yet I looked at it and shrugged. When life gets back to normal, then maybe I'll revisit the list. Granted I got to break out my sewing skills and made a few masks for myself. Now, I'm stylish. But alas no book related fabric has fallen into my lap. Tea cups and coffee beans on the other hand have been great.

But I will be talking books again. I have several to post about and review. I'll need to make a list or something. But I'm super excited to be back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment