Saturday, January 2, 2021

We Made it to 2021

 Happy New Year!

Somehow we made it to a new year. Woot! Super excited that 2020 is now behind us and the future is looking brighter. I managed to read about 127 books! Give or take some smaller stories as well. I certainly didn't post about most of what I was reading. Mainly, like everyone else, I was struggling with a lot. I'm going to take the Fight Club inspired meme and not talk about 2020. Which let's be real, won't be that hard. Except, I read a lot and I'm talking about that.

So many books, so little time. This year I haven't settled into a book yet. Nope, I chose to sign up for a virtual run that is over 800 miles. I'm giving myself 6 months or less to do it. It will be done after I clean my house because whoops. Also, cleaning and starting off nice and fresh is a good thing for the year to come. That may be the cleaning agents talking at this point. *side eyeing the Comet*

Anyway, Shameless was cancelled for 2020, but should be back in 2021 and I'm going to need to make a list and check it twice. Sorry I'm not Santa, where was I? Oh right, I'll need to make a list of the authors I'd like to meet and pick out something of theirs to read so that I can say I've read something! That list is going to be crazy! Thank goodness I've already read several of the authors. Woot.

Now I have to decide what to read first for the year. I have real live books that are begging to be read, a wish list of books I really want to read and to own, plus the massive pile of TBR books. Well, I guess I'll have to let you know what that first read of 2021 will be.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment