Sunday, March 24, 2019

Dark Mafia Romance and Procrastination

I have been doing a lot of reading as of late. Mostly, I have been reading books that I haven't read before. Some of those books have been sitting around gathering electronic dust (ebooks if it wasn't clear) and I finally picked them up. I've also gone back and started reading some books I've read before. Why? Because I liked them the first time and have forgotten a lot about the book.

One set of books I read was the Boston Underworld series by A. Zavarelli. Holy shit! Six book in less than a week and that was only because of essential things like sleep, work, and mental relaxation. The books are as follows Crow, Reaper, Ghost, Saint, Thief, and Conor.

There was so much going on with these books. Mafia and sex and danger. Plus, some pretty kick ass females and their hot mafia men. They might not follow the law, but they follow their hearts after their heads stop thinking. (Wrong heads. hehe)

I loved these books and should go into detail for all of them, but alas, I need to reread them to get everything all straight. I loved all of the books for their stories and the characters. There is lot going on in these books with lots of emotions. A. isn't pulling any punches. Out of the series I loved Reaper, Ghost, and Thief. Conor didn't quite meet my expectations of the series. It was good, but it was a shorter story as well.

I read a few lighter books, because damn did those books hit me in the gut and brain. I'll discuss those later.

I've also been playing Elder Scrolls Online a lot. My character has even been dabbling in thievery and assassination. I try to play him to be a nicer guy and choose the best choices. I'm still trying that with a few exceptions. lol. But, I've been playing a lot more than I've been reading.

Life does get in the way of reading as well.

Hope everyone finds a good binge worthy series for themselves. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment