Saturday, January 14, 2017

Tea!

Recently I was at Epcot at Disney World and wanted to hit up the Twinings tea store in the United Kingdom portion of the World Showcase. I was running low on my good tea such as Earl Grey and this was just a tea store. Granted it was only a single brand of such tea, but that's okay.

I stepped in and looked around and they had a Jasmine Earl Grey which I will be trying soon. I love Jasmine Green Tea so I assume I'll love this one. I picked out four boxes and one had several flavors. I love the names of the tea as well. I have one called Lady Grey and there is the Prince of Wales. They had some others I wanted to get just based off of the names.

I am looking forward to drinking this tea and reading. This past week I have read very little due to a family reunion and lots of stuff was going on. I mean lots. Disney happened every single day. Rides, food, and fun. It was a blast. Now, I'm back home and can get lost into words again. So many words.

Yummy looking!

Gaming has been happening a lot however. We got a new game called Orleans and it's a pretty fun game to play. Lots of moving parts going on. It's not a quick game, but it's pretty in depth and fun as you race to score more points than your opponent. The game can be played with 2-4 players. What's kind of cool is that this is a German game that a company has translated into English so that all the tiles and rules are in English. There's even a way to get a 5th player for the expansion of the game, but it has to be bought from the German game website. lol.

I've been reading a lot on the Kindle app, but I'm itching to read a paperback right now. I'm in the midst of several books and must decide on one to read and finish. Just depends on the mood I'm in as to what genre and style.

Until next time. Then I'll have a book I've read and tea I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment